Accommodation in Burgundy
Burgundy accommodation depends largely on whether you wish to be in the city of Dijon, or one of the towns i.e. Nuits-St-Georges, Beaune, Chalon-sur-Saone or Macon, or one of the numerous villages. Also how far you are prepared to travel daily to visit the various appellations.
CÔTE DE NUITS WINE TOUR ACCOMMODATION
- Location - Les Tilleuls is situated in a garden setting in quiet countryside close to the famous vineyards of Clos de Vougeot and Nuits St Georges, yet is only 10 minutes' drive from the motorway.
- Property - Les Tilleuls, is a charming old village house with both delightful B&B accommodation and an equally comfortable gite.
- Easy access - Vineyards of Burgundy especially Nuit St-Georges, Vosne-Romanee, Vougeot, Chambolle Musigny and Morey St Denis.
- Comments - Pam & Neil are delightful and helpful hosts who have lavished attention on their newly renovated property. Lovers of good wine will be pleased that they stayed here.
Pam and Neil Aitken
2 PLACE DES TILLEULS
Tel: 03.80.36.61.76 Fax: 03.80.36.64.68
BURGUNDY WINE TOUR ACCOMMODATION
Château Les ROCHES
- Location - Les Roches is located in a hilltop medieval village of Mont-Saint-Jean with unobstructed views of the countryside. In the Côte d'Or, in the heart of Burgundy, and within easy reach of the famous Burgundy wine areas
- Property - Les Roches offers the experience of staying in a private country residence with six guest bedrooms and a luxury self-catering Gardener's Cottage.
- Easy access - Vineyards of Burgundy including Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune, Chablis and Côte Chalonnaise.
- Comments - A charming boutique-hotel with wonderful fairy castle architecture and beautiful interiors offering an experience of the highest quality. Les Roches comes with our highest recommendation.
Château Les Roches
Rue de Glanot
21320 Mont-Saint-Jean, FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)3 80 84 32 71